Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Welcome to my page!

• Admin
      Keymaster

#TBT to screaming my face off in my old band Destruct Device. Death metal and grindcore prepared me to make a lot of noise in the ring, and personally I’ve always really enjoyed the vocal part of wrestling. This show was at @2300arena of ECW fame. Fun fact, I also did the artwork for the band. #wrestling #grindcore #deathmetal

• Admin
      Keymaster

Ring of Honor felt the need to stipulate Vincent be banned from ringside after what happened at Final Battle. It doesn’t matter though. When you’re on the side of Righteousness things have a way of working themselves out man. Some sacrifices may be made but the big picture will be manifested to your truest vision man. Dig what he’s saying. @thehorrorkingofficial @tylerbatemanofficial @ringofhonor @themgcmedia #TheRighteous #RevengeIsForever #RingOfHorror #V #RingOfHonor #ROH #WatchROH

• Admin
      Keymaster

“Only great pain, the long, slow pain that takes its time, compels us to descend to our ultimate depths”- Nietzsche. Experiencing hell only makes me stronger. What do you do with your pain? #TheRighteous

• Admin
      Keymaster

Pure attitude @lfcmma #LFCMMA #BootyCamp #BootyCamp2 #prowrestling #mma #womenswrestling #girlfights #girlpower

• Admin
      Keymaster

To be Righteous is to live in a world of infinite potential, infinite violence. I see no limits man. The universe always gives me what I want. @righteovsvincent @ringofhonor #TheRighteous #RevengeIsForever #RingOfHonor #ROH

• Admin
      Keymaster

I’m just a girl who enjoys long walks in the woods and extreme violence. #TheRighteous #RevengeIsForever #RighteousRebirth

• Admin
      Keymaster

Always watch your back for the evil that lurks behind you.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.