Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello LFC fans! Welcome to my page!

• Admin
      Keymaster

Win or lose, I always have a cheesy big smile on my face. Hoping that we will have some scheduled LFC fights this year @lfcmma

• Admin
      Keymaster

No turning back now. 😀💃 #lfcmma #bikini #nbst #fitnessjourney #fitnessmodel #healthyliving

• Admin
      Keymaster

Feeling powerful in these boots! Lol #legs #boots #stronglegs #lfcmma #pantyhosemodel

• Admin
      Keymaster

Behind the scene picture from the shoot I did with the very talented Richard as my photographer and the very talented makeup and hair artist Tamaya. This is just one of the wardrobe looks! I can’t wait to see the pics from this shoot!! #modeling #modellife #makeupartist #hairstylist #photoshoot #photographer #graffiti #pinupgirl #ilovemyjob❤️

• Admin
      Keymaster

Photo by the very talented Richard with the amazing make-up and hair by Tamaya. Special thanks to Mike for loaning his Harley for the shoot. ❤️ #harleydavidson #modeling #pvc #leather #boots👢 #graffiti #rockabillygirl #makeupartist #photographer #ilovemyjob

• Admin
      Keymaster

Another one from the shoot I did with @richardanberphoto with amazing hair and makeup by @facebeaterlv My friend Mike let me borrow his Harley for the shoot. I feel like a badass in this outfit and boots next to the cool graffiti. 💪💃 #harleydavidson #boots #graffiti #photoshoot #makeupandhair #ilovemyjob #fitnessmodel #fiftyfourandfit

• Admin
      Keymaster

Cut off 3 inches. I needed a change and now I feel a little lighter. 😃

• Admin
      Keymaster

Wishing I can be back in paradise. 😎❤️

• Admin
      Keymaster

Loving this Jean bikini 👙! Got to model this and keep it! #ilovemyjob #bikini #jeanbikinis #54andfeelingfabulous #modelingbehindthescenes

• Admin
      Keymaster

Photo by the amazing Jerry Bolyard and makeup/hair by Tamaya!!! This was from the shoot I did the day I posted hair and makeup look I had. #modeling #lingeriemodel #makeupartist #hairstyles #54andfeelingfabulous #ilovemyjob

• Admin
      Keymaster

Another photo from the shoot I did with Jerry Bolyard and Tamaya Riley-Fama for hair and makeup-up! #ilovemyjob❤️

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.