Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

From a young age I have loved muscles, so started weight training from the age of 13 easily doing a leg press of 240 pounds. As i got older I got more into my martial arts and putting all this muscular strength to some use. Learning to mix technique with strength making maximum use of my agility and flexibility to go with strong muscles. Once I hit 20 I wanted more challenges, so went off to a circus school to specialize in Aerial and Acrobalance (think cirque du soleil). In both these specializations when working with a partner, whether it be male or female i would work as the Base. Basically the one that would do all the lifting. I have balanced guys of around 210 pounds on my feet, as well as having them hang off my arms doing moves while i’m suspended upside on the trapeze. I still hold a great love of Martial Arts, but wanted to try something new, so now i have joined up wrestling, think WWE! There is nothing more fun throwing people around in a ring bumping and finding new ways to take people down! I live in Nottingham and there is a gym here with a closed off matted area which i can easily hire out, as well as travelling once a month down to London to LWS.

Born: Not Listed
    Height: 1.65 m (5″2)
    Weight: 61.2 kg (135 lbs)
    Located: : Nottingham wrestling once a month at the London Wrestling Studio
    Email Address: viktoriam@freemail.hu
    Website: http://www.londonwrestlingstudio.co.uk/newlws/index.php?pagename=profile&id=65

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.