• Author
      Participant

Welcome to my page!

• Admin
      Keymaster

Hitting the mountains.

• Admin
      Keymaster

#Lifeguard on duty #honoluluhawaii Jason had to buy me this hoody in #Oahu after losing a bet watching female UFC fights haha #NorthShoreHI take me back

• Admin
      Keymaster

Missing my @lfcmma girls hope to come to Vegas for my 30th this June!! Maybe by then I’ll be able too take the trip down from #Canada #LFC #LingerieFightingChampionships

• Admin
      Keymaster

Reminiscences of my first #LingerieFightingChampionships fight. Tore my MCL right up took yoga and a year to heal #shouldhavegotsurgery lol #serinakyle #serinahoneypunchkyle

• Chris PickleDick
      Participant

SHE is one of the most beautiful and sexy women in LFC History. I’m so fortunate to have her follow me back on Twitter. An absolute cutie with a delicate fighting style, I love Serina Kyle. She is stunning! Serina is still listed as Active, but she hasn’t had a fight in over two years. She hardly ever tweets, and I think she lives in British Columbia, Canada. I doubt we will ever see her return, but what a treat that would be :) #SerinaKyle ❤️❤️

• Admin
      Keymaster

#LingerieFightingChampionships #LFC

• Admin
      Keymaster

#LingerieFightingChampionships #BoardBunny

• Admin
      Keymaster

Beautiful pics from @richardanberphoto and my ladies in the @lfc_fightingfemales memories on Facebook are popping up lately from my fighting days and it makes me want to go to #Vegas lol

• Dean P
      Participant

Sweet & Sexy

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.