Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Welcome to my page!

• Admin
      Keymaster

My legs are longer than my patience. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Have a sunny weekend and always look on the bright side… just not into the sunlight! ๐Ÿ˜

#haveagoodoneย #weekendvibesย #sunnysideย #patienceisavirtue

• Admin
      Keymaster

Sushi ๐Ÿฃ #humpday

• Admin
      Keymaster

Sassy pants ๐Ÿ–คย #happyfriday

• Admin
      Keymaster

๐ŸŒฌ Easy Breezy

• Chris PickleDick
      Participant

She looks awesome. I’d love to see how she would do against Daisy Ducati. I suspect that would be a losing effort, but she may win if she battles another prospect. I’d put her up against Paris Love. I don’t think she will be legendary, but Mai Richards definitely looks like somebody to keep an eye on ;)

• Admin
      Keymaster

Because life is like a flower, small and delicate. Take care of it because it’s very previous. Maintain it because it’s beautiful. It is because life is so precious, delicate, and beautiful. ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Have a beautiful weekend everyone! Enjoy this precious, delicate, and beautiful life. ๐Ÿ˜Š

#happyfriday
      #weekendvibes
      #springtime

• Admin
      Keymaster

I think being vulnerable is a beautiful thing. It’s scary for a lot of people including myself. There is some romantic power in vulnerability. So I’m here to remind you to aim at liberating the heart, your own and others, so that its powers can liberate the world. ๐Ÿ’ž

Wishing everyone a magical week! I love you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Admin
      Keymaster

Bom dia! ๐ŸŒป What’s your favourite colour? Mine is orange but yellow will do! ๐Ÿ˜

I’ll be ordering a competition suit soon and I haven’t decided on a colour yet. Tell me in the comments ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ what colour you think I should wear.

Kick Tuesday’s ass and have a magical day everyone! Love and light from your sunny girl! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ

#haveagoodone
      #smilesarefree
      #sunnygirl

• Admin
      Keymaster

I’m a walking green flag but your favourite colour is red. โ™ก

#greenmeansgo
      #redflags
      #haveagoodone

• Admin
      Keymaster

Staring down the days until it’s the @sturgisbuffalochip 40th Anniversary! @ibtmodels and me will be competing each night on the stage in the Miss Buffalo Chip Pageant. To vote, visit the link ๐Ÿ”— in my bio.

Have a fantastic week everyone and a magical Monday. Kick ass, take names, and remember a smile never goes out of style. Love and light from your favourite Mai Pie! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ

#missbuffalochipmonday
      #internationalbikiniteam
      #bestpartyanywhere
      #sturgisbuffalochip
      #sturgisrally2021

• Admin
      Keymaster

At the #bestpartyanywhere we’d like to say WELCOME HOME BIKERS! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Let the good times roll at the 81st Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and the @sturgisbuffalochip 40th Anniversary. Let’s do this!!!๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ

#sturgisbuffalochip
      #sturgisrally2021
      #sturgisrally

• Admin
      Keymaster

Dreaming at the #bestpartyanywhere ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ

• Admin
      Keymaster
    • Admin
      Keymaster
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.