Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey fellow LFC fans!

The top 10 fighters of June are a pretty tough bunch of ladies. If you were making the match ups, who would you like to see go head to head? These are my picks for some sweet fights:

Jolene ‘The Valkyrie’ Hexx vs Jessie ‘El Toro’ Santos: The Valkyrie is a beast with a 4 fight win streak. I’d like to see how she handles a bigger opponent in El Toro.

Monica ‘Flowerbomb’ Garcia vs Andreea ‘The Storm’ Vladoi: This would be a crazy fight considering the pace both ladies fight at. Fight of the night for sure!

Danielle ‘Cow Belle’ St. Pierre vs C.J. ‘Ice Cold’ Kellerman: An interesting fight for sure. Ice Cold shows promise despite her debut defeat and Cow Belle is improving with every fight.

Cali Cat vs Teri ‘Feisty Fists’ London: This would be standup brawl. We could have a knock out with this one.

Last but not least, The champ Roxy ‘Roundhouse’ Michaels vs Shelly ‘Aphrodite’ DaSilva: I can only imagine what insane things Aphrodite would do just to have her hand raised and feel the title around her waist.

• Admin
      Keymaster

Hey spanman, glad to see you back. Your picks are very close to my fantasy matches with the exception of Roxy vs Shelly. I don’t think Shelly deserves a shot just yet, especially with your fighting tactics. I’d much rather give it to someone more deserving. Rumours been going around that there will be a unification bout between the current European Champ Jolene and current women’s Champ Roxy… We’ll be making some announcements soon! Thanks for the post and see you around!

• spanman
      Participant

Hey Keymaster,

I agree that Shelly doesn’t deserve a shot at the title yet either. I just think it would be an entertaining fight to watch!

I can’t wait to hear the news!

LFC Rocks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.