Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey fellow LFC fans!

The top 10 fighters of June are a pretty tough bunch of ladies. If you were making the match ups, who would you like to see go head to head? These are my picks for some sweet fights:

Jolene ‘The Valkyrie’ Hexx vs Jessie ‘El Toro’ Santos: The Valkyrie is a beast with a 4 fight win streak. I’d like to see how she handles a bigger opponent in El Toro.

Monica ‘Flowerbomb’ Garcia vs Andreea ‘The Storm’ Vladoi: This would be a crazy fight considering the pace both ladies fight at. Fight of the night for sure!

Danielle ‘Cow Belle’ St. Pierre vs C.J. ‘Ice Cold’ Kellerman: An interesting fight for sure. Ice Cold shows promise despite her debut defeat and Cow Belle is improving with every fight.

Cali Cat vs Teri ‘Feisty Fists’ London: This would be standup brawl. We could have a knock out with this one.

Last but not least, The champ Roxy ‘Roundhouse’ Michaels vs Shelly ‘Aphrodite’ DaSilva: I can only imagine what insane things Aphrodite would do just to have her hand raised and feel the title around her waist.

Admin
    Keymaster

Hey spanman, glad to see you back. Your picks are very close to my fantasy matches with the exception of Roxy vs Shelly. I don’t think Shelly deserves a shot just yet, especially with your fighting tactics. I’d much rather give it to someone more deserving. Rumours been going around that there will be a unification bout between the current European Champ Jolene and current women’s Champ Roxy… We’ll be making some announcements soon! Thanks for the post and see you around!

spanman
    Participant

Hey Keymaster,

I agree that Shelly doesn’t deserve a shot at the title yet either. I just think it would be an entertaining fight to watch!

I can’t wait to hear the news!

LFC Rocks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.