Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Welcome to my page!

• Admin
      Keymaster

Who’s your favourite MMA fighter? 🤔

#lfc #lingeriefightingchampionships #mma #cagefighter #bjj #boty #therealdeal #realdeal #repp #reppin #femalefighter

• Admin
      Keymaster

Been feeling stressed and overwhelmed lately. Doing my best to meditate and stay calm when things happen out of my control. I’m grateful for my friends and family and the kindness of strangers.
      This new lockdown is tough. It’s ok to not be ok. It’s ok to take it day by day.

#justkeepswimming #mentalwellness #selflove #selfcare #personalwellness #itsoktonotbeok #mentalhealth #yyc #yeg #yvr #yyz #yxe #selflovejourney

• Admin
      Keymaster

Two years ago I was globetrotting. Between 2017 and 2019 I was coming out of the deepest, darkest depression of my life. I made a decision to love myself deeper than I’ve ever dared. I took more risks than ever. I was still anxious and depressed and living in fear, but it got to the point that it was harder to stay inside than it was to just take chances and face the world.

I quit my job. Cashed out my pension and invested in myself. I said yes to opportunities and found myself working in Vancouver, driving down the Pacific Coast Highway to Cinegear in LA and Atlanta, NAB in Vegas, producing indie features, walking the red carpet at film festivals , flying to Las Vegas and making my MMA debut, acting in commercials, short, and feature films, winning awards, spending time with people that love me, letting hope and adventure in, flying to Melbourne Australia, taking myself on vacation to places like LA and Mexico, living my fucking life!!!

It’s been hard being “stuck in one place” rather than just chasing the opportunities that come up and going to them. I am determined to succeed. I have an agent in Calgary, I’m a permittee in the Directors Guild of Canada and IATSE 212 and am working toward full membership. I want the industry to grow here.

I’m grateful for the past challenges in my life, they have given me the greatest gift- hope for brighter days.

In 2014 I tried to end my life. But I reached out for help and made the decision to live. Truly live. 2015 and 2016 were the foundation years where I took ownership for my own destiny. My own happiness. 2017-2019 were a fun and hard grind. 2020 slowed me down snd helped me focus on my family and myself. 2021 has brought major changes and major challenges. I have hope that even if 2021 continues to be challenging, I know there can be bright moments and beautiful days ahead.

I’m grateful to be here. I’m blessed and loved beyond measure.
      Thank you for each moment of kindness.

#travelgram #globetrotting #selfcare #selflove #selfacceptance #selfaware #selfawareness #hopeful #suicideawarness #suicideprevention #mentalwellness #yeg #yyc #lax #las #mel #cali #yyz #yvr #pvr

• Admin
      Keymaster

Letting this energy back in my life.

*📸
      @leregardphotography

#actor #canadianartist #modellife #producer #selflove #selfcare #yyc #yeg #yvr #vancouver #poolside #poolparty

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.