Home Forums Fighters & Prospects Jenevieve Hexxx

Viewing 10 posts - 13 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Perhaps the most intriguing and definitely the bustiest girl in all of the LFC. Not sure about all time, but Jenevieve Hexxx is absolutely the bustiest currently. Coming off a dominant victory over top prospect, Daisy Ducati, The Sorceress is trending upwards. And most men are as well, once the incredible beauty and unbridled sexuality of The LFC’s resident Black Magick practicioner. Always a delight to behold, and a total treat to watch, here’s more photo evidence of why Jenevieve should be booked as often as possible…

Admin
    Keymaster

Jenny Valentine – they match up well, both are experienced, but Jenevieve has a better record. Could go either way.
    Lauren Fogle – this one is interesting, but I would give the advantage to Lauren.
    Monica Garcia – not a good match-up. Monica is too powerful.
    Jade Emin – Jade is untested in LFC so no thoughts here.
    Salina De La Renta – this fight is interesting, but slight advantage to the Booty Camp Champ.

I’d like to see Jenevieve fight Tomiko or Sarah Brooke next. Then maybe challenge for the title after that.

Admin
    Keymaster

It’s in our DNA. Moon blood holds the triple strand mystery.
    Our wild body codes are changing.
    We have to acclimate to activate to this magick.
    Want to learn the ecstatic rituals to unlock the secrets?
    It’s NOT for the faint of heart.
    We definitely like it that way! ????? ????
    #yogini #moonbloodmagic #dakini #priestesspath #shaktirising #spiritualwarriors #tantra #kundaliniawakening #strongwomen #moonblood

Admin
    Keymaster

In Tantra, the feminine aspect of reality represents divine wisdom (in Sanskrit vidya).

The true worship of the Goddess involves knowledge.

It is not just an outer worship, but an inner worship.
    A meditation.
    A passion to embrace.

She is everywhere in form and formless nature.

The Goddess represents what is hidden, secret, subtle and sensitive, what has to be sought out and discovered.
    Yearned for.
    She is the inner guiding power.

She represents what is yet to be known, what we are drawn to by an inner fascination to discover and unfold in our souls

She is the mystery and allure of the higher knowledge which causes us to lose interest in what the mundane mind can know, to lose interest in the familiar realm of the simple senses.

The Goddess takes us beyond the realm of the known and the domain of time-space into the secrets of eternity-infinity!

The Goddess becomes the muse who guides and inspires us.
    She is the high priestess who unfolds the inner truths.
    She is sensual decadent delight!

Knowledge of her reveals her powers, which are awe inspiring and transformative. Understanding of her reveals her bliss, which is the joy of going beyond all the limitations of the body-mind to great bliss!

Spiritual knowledge is her womb which we are born through.

Feel her rhythms move through you…her beat , your beat.
    Together

Connection to Divine Mother and communing with her loving powers unfolds the deepest degrees and stages of our own wildly fulfilling inner transformation.

(Samvit) bliss consciousness.

She functions on all levels of the universe, both form and formless, concrete and abstract, human and non-human, terrible and beautiful. We meet them with fierce trust.

She represents the deeper truths of life hidden behind our attachment to the outer forms

Her messages are sometimes inspiring and sometimes frightening because they represent our life itself, but they are always intriguing to those of us looking for something beyond the ordinary realm.

We find it through Vedic practices and the path of tantra.
    May you feel her juicy deep embrace everywhere. ??
    #shakti #priestesspath #vedicwisdom #goddessmagick #dakini

Admin
    Keymaster

Soul Faimily of IG! We are having a Solstice magick celebration this weekend in the Mohave desert! @xenoparkmojave

I will be offering a
    -Mystic trance tantra kundalini ritual~ before the joyous ceremony.

?Discount code link is in my bio?

Details are here ???❤️???
    (Copy and paste)
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/summer-solstice-self-love-mini-retreat-workshops-yoga-optional-camping-tickets-153764330251?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Hosted by @casondradawn ❤️
    If you would love to join in the joyous occasion of the sun reaching its Zenith in the sky by celebrating with Dance, yoga, sacred sister and brotherhood, camping and soulful community …come!
    Less than one hour outside of Vegas.
    #solstice #summersolstice #solsticecelebration #yogini #desertvibes #ecstaticdance #ritual #kundaliniyoga #bendygirl #camping #sacredgathering #soultribe #tantra

Chris PickleDick
    Participant

Anyone else want to see Jenevieve Hexxx get put in her place by a muscular Goddess? Kelli Provocateur, Jenny Valentine, or Lauren Fogle are my favorite choices for an easy victory over this sexy sinister contortionist…

Admin
    Keymaster

Advaita (non duality, the oneness of god/goddess) & tantra yoga are the sacred rituals of communion that fructify the Shiva/shakti love affair.

This luscious union conjures Ananda (pure bliss consciousness )
    Such LOVE!
    #shivashakti #priestesspath #tantrayoga #tantricsexuality #tantra #shaktirising #amrita #tantrika #kundaliniyoga

Admin
    Keymaster

Love moves the soul into action! In 4 days my big house of the last 10 years morphs into an RV which has its “roots” in another state.
    I own very little at this point but my sexy beds , lavish Kama sutra Lounge pillows, tapestry’s and my Bellydance costumes.
    My cats have a huge “catio” and they move in 11days.

Soon after (Mid September) the Jen Zaya Mystic arts studio will open and in one year our Mystery School out on the land will manifest into all its glory.

The world is changing but in the chaos there is the seed of magnificence waiting to bloom.
    When we are diligent with the watering we build a forest of magickal new world creation.

This place will be open to all beings with the heart ,desire and courage to tend to our precious seeds and to each other.
    I’ll see many of you soon! ❤️???
    SO EXCITING!
    #jenzayamysticarts #jenzayamysteryschool #priestesspath #tantra #yogini #oldwaysofthegoddess #dakini #mysticart #ritualmagic #kundaliniyoga #ecstaticdance #bellydance #permaculture #offthegrid #psychicarts #paganism #lovevibes #goddesstemple #naturemagick #yoga #ritualtheatre

Admin
    Keymaster

Love moves the soul into action! In 4 days my big house of the last 10 years morphs into an RV which has its “roots” in another state.
    I own very little at this point but my sexy beds , lavish Kama sutra Lounge pillows, tapestry’s and my Bellydance costumes.
    My cats have a huge “catio” and they move in 11days.

Soon after (Mid September) the Jen Zaya Mystic arts studio will open and in one year our Mystery School out on the land will manifest into all its glory.

The world is changing but in the chaos there is the seed of magnificence waiting to bloom.
    When we are diligent with the watering we build a forest of magickal new world creation.

This place will be open to all beings with the heart ,desire and courage to tend to our precious seeds and to each other.
    I’ll see many of you soon! ❤️???
    SO EXCITING!
    #jenzayamysticarts #jenzayamysteryschool #priestesspath #tantra #yogini #oldwaysofthegoddess #dakini #mysticart #ritualmagic #kundaliniyoga #ecstaticdance #bellydance #permaculture #offthegrid #psychicarts #paganism #lovevibes #goddesstemple #naturemagick #yoga #ritualtheatre

Admin
    Keymaster
Viewing 10 posts - 13 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.