Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Welcome to my page!

• Admin
      Keymaster

The vampire faeries from the land of the wild are back together creating exquisite sexy magick. @masuimimax 😈
      😈😈😈
      #girlfriends #wildwomen #darkgoddesses #bendy #girlfriend #badgirls ❤️

• Admin
      Keymaster

Have you embraced divine feminine flesh today? Lay on Mother Earth…she’s a sexy goddess. I’ll hug @masuimimax today. 😋 🔥😈
      #girlfriends #divinefeminine #girlfriend #goddessenergy #soulsisters #bikinibody #fitbooty

• Admin
      Keymaster

I was planning on doing laundry but the power of the dragon took over my feet and I went into a flexible frenzy of luvin 🔥
      Live wildly my luvs. Make every moment magickal. Be here now otherwise you will miss your sexy life. ❤️ You are loved and safe to express your most primal beast. 🧚‍♂️
      #dragons #dagon #flexiblegirls #bendy #freespirit #splits #contortion #livewild #laundryroom #gyspysoul

• Admin
      Keymaster

The alchemy of ecstasy 🔥
      How do we love and share our open hearted passion with a twin flame lover and practice non attachment?
      We trust and have faith in the sensual exploration of cosmic connection and love. TRUST.
      Get comfortable with not knowing what the hell is next and dive into how uncomfortable that is.
      Use mystical harmonies (music) and sacred movement to evolve the sensations through your body,mind and soul.
      Breath into now and ONLY now.
      Non attachment ….🙏🏼❤️
      Online and in person workshops to share what I’ve learned about this coming soon. ❤️

• Admin
      Keymaster

What do my luvs feel about BDSM relationships?
      I’m not very familiar with them but I have seen some beautiful mutual communication and erotic Ecstasy when watching bondage arts.
      Some people feel it sexy because it’s a power exchange but I prefer wild abandon and primal free spirited hot Lovin.
      I must say I see the appeal due to the raw honesty in those relationships but it is something that can transfer over into deeply divine love relationships as well if we have an open heart and mind.
      Where there is love there is no fear.
      Save the power struggle for the sexy passion in bed!
      That can be real trust “bond-ing!
      😉🔥🔥
      See what @miss_poison1 and I think. Find the link.. 🔥🔥
      #fishnetstockings #fishnets #stockings #girlfriends #pantyhosefetish #lovefreely

• Admin
      Keymaster

Pic 1 or 2? My Capricorn sistar and I had a lavish afternoon of playful pleasure in my succulent palace of forbidden sacred sin. @ariellaferreraofficial
      There is a link of course…😈🔥❤️
      #girlfriends #girlsdayout #divinefeminine #soulsisters #bikiniseason #divinefeminineenergy #girlswholikegirls

• Admin
      Keymaster

Twist , stretch and ring out the stuck emotions. It’s spring cleaning for the soul.
      It may make you cry or laugh or get angry ..good!
      Emotions are energy.
      They get stuck in the subtle body sometimes and can cause Grief.
      Once we can undulate the deeper sensations through our physical form we can purge what hurts our soul and revel in the sweet sexy spots.
      MOVE YOUR BODY ❤️❤️❤️
      Do you have a daily physical practice that takes you deep within? Yessss please!
      #kundaliniyoga #shaktirising #yogini #godeep #lovewins #yogapractice #bendy #tantrayoga #flexiblegirls #kundalnikriyayoga #kundalinirising #doit #contortion

• Admin
      Keymaster

Tantric Levitation ritual. 😉
      Do you believe in our supernatural abilities to take flight?
      Do you know we can balance the two hemispheres of our brain to achieve what is seemingly “impossible” or called witchcraft or magick?
      🔥
      #levitation #tantricyoga #tantricyogini #lotus #kundaliniawakening #shaktirising #gnosticserpent #yogini #bendy #tantra

• Admin
      Keymaster

🔥Tantric mysticism🔥
      Traditional Tantric texts relate to 5 topics which are Not all about s*x and orgasms (in this post anyway 😈😉)
      1. The Creation of the universe
      2. The Destruction of the universe
      3. Worship of the Divine in various forms
      4. Attainment of the goals of life and spiritual powers
      5. The Ways of meditation to realize the ultimate truth

Tantra emphasizes blissful kundalini stimulating techniques including ritual, mantra and mystical visualization.
      It has a magnificent universal approach that uses all types of methods and rejects nothing to attain liberation of the divine within. 🙏🏼🔥

Some of the teachings delve deeply into metaphysics and the occult
      Those are wondrous magical practices!
      Tantra gives a special place to the Goddess in all forms and her worship.
      Shall we begin? 🔥🔥🧚🏼‍♀️
      #tantra #goddessenergy #tantric #shaktirising #magick #divinefeminine #shivashakti #occultism #kundaliniawakening #sattva #dakini #the64arts #science #tantrayoga

• Chris PickleDick
      Participant

Top 5 Dream Matches for Jenevieve Hexxx

• Jenny Valentine (bustiest vs bustiest)
      • Lauren Fogle (hottest vs hottest)
      • Monica Garcia (prettiest vs prettiest)
      • Jade Emin (domination from one side)
      • Salina De La Renta (Booty Camp Champ title)

• Admin
        Keymaster

Jenny Valentine – they match up well, both are experienced, but Jenevieve has a better record. Could go either way.
        Lauren Fogle – this one is interesting, but I would give the advantage to Lauren.
        Monica Garcia – not a good match-up. Monica is too powerful.
        Jade Emin – Jade is untested in LFC so no thoughts here.
        Salina De La Renta – this fight is interesting, but slight advantage to the Booty Camp Champ.

I’d like to see Jenevieve fight Tomiko or Sarah Brooke next. Then maybe challenge for the title after that.

• Admin
      Keymaster

One more (IG friendly) 😉 teaser pic from our scene!
      My Production and directorial debut for @adulttimecom .
      Of course it was a mystical theme dedicated to the great mother goddess.
      Do you know there are 64 arts in the Kama Sutra? 🔥
      Coming soon to you, for you and because of you. ❤️
      The magickal temple priestess are @gratefulredtour @ariellaferreraofficial @serenesirenx 🔥
      The insanely hot woman behind the lens @arielxfights 🔥
      Makeup by my favorite MUA ever! @agsfirme
      Blessed be. 🙏🏼
      #kamasutra #directorialdebut #adultsonlyplease #divinefeminine #tantric #goddessenergy #girlswholikegirls #priestesstraining #tantra #ritualmagic #kamasutratemple #64arts #dakini #templepriestess

• Chris PickleDick
        Participant

Perhaps the most intriguing and definitely the bustiest girl in all of the LFC. Not sure about all time, but Jenevieve Hexxx is absolutely the bustiest currently. Coming off a dominant victory over top prospect, Daisy Ducati, The Sorceress is trending upwards. And most men are as well, once the incredible beauty and unbridled sexuality of The LFC’s resident Black Magick practicioner. Always a delight to behold, and a total treat to watch, here’s more photo evidence of why Jenevieve should be booked as often as possible…

• Admin
      Keymaster

It’s in our DNA. Moon blood holds the triple strand mystery.
      Our wild body codes are changing.
      We have to acclimate to activate to this magick.
      Want to learn the ecstatic rituals to unlock the secrets?
      It’s NOT for the faint of heart.
      We definitely like it that way! 🔥🔥🔥💪🏼 🩸🩸🩸🩸
      #yogini #moonbloodmagic #dakini #priestesspath #shaktirising #spiritualwarriors #tantra #kundaliniawakening #strongwomen #moonblood

• Admin
      Keymaster

In Tantra, the feminine aspect of reality represents divine wisdom (in Sanskrit vidya).

The true worship of the Goddess involves knowledge.

It is not just an outer worship, but an inner worship.
      A meditation.
      A passion to embrace.

She is everywhere in form and formless nature.

The Goddess represents what is hidden, secret, subtle and sensitive, what has to be sought out and discovered.
      Yearned for.
      She is the inner guiding power.

She represents what is yet to be known, what we are drawn to by an inner fascination to discover and unfold in our souls

She is the mystery and allure of the higher knowledge which causes us to lose interest in what the mundane mind can know, to lose interest in the familiar realm of the simple senses.

The Goddess takes us beyond the realm of the known and the domain of time-space into the secrets of eternity-infinity!

The Goddess becomes the muse who guides and inspires us.
      She is the high priestess who unfolds the inner truths.
      She is sensual decadent delight!

Knowledge of her reveals her powers, which are awe inspiring and transformative. Understanding of her reveals her bliss, which is the joy of going beyond all the limitations of the body-mind to great bliss!

Spiritual knowledge is her womb which we are born through.

Feel her rhythms move through you…her beat , your beat.
      Together

Connection to Divine Mother and communing with her loving powers unfolds the deepest degrees and stages of our own wildly fulfilling inner transformation.

(Samvit) bliss consciousness.

She functions on all levels of the universe, both form and formless, concrete and abstract, human and non-human, terrible and beautiful. We meet them with fierce trust.

She represents the deeper truths of life hidden behind our attachment to the outer forms

Her messages are sometimes inspiring and sometimes frightening because they represent our life itself, but they are always intriguing to those of us looking for something beyond the ordinary realm.

We find it through Vedic practices and the path of tantra.
      May you feel her juicy deep embrace everywhere. 🙏🏼
      #shakti #priestesspath #vedicwisdom #goddessmagick #dakini

• Admin
      Keymaster

Soul Faimily of IG! We are having a Solstice magick celebration this weekend in the Mohave desert! @xenoparkmojave

I will be offering a
      -Mystic trance tantra kundalini ritual~ before the joyous ceremony.

🔥Discount code link is in my bio🔥

Details are here ğŸ™ğŸ¼ğŸ”¥â¤ï¸ğŸ§šğŸ¼ğŸŒž
      (Copy and paste)
      https://www.eventbrite.com/e/summer-solstice-self-love-mini-retreat-workshops-yoga-optional-camping-tickets-153764330251?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Hosted by @casondradawn ❤️
      If you would love to join in the joyous occasion of the sun reaching its Zenith in the sky by celebrating with Dance, yoga, sacred sister and brotherhood, camping and soulful community …come!
      Less than one hour outside of Vegas.
      #solstice #summersolstice #solsticecelebration #yogini #desertvibes #ecstaticdance #ritual #kundaliniyoga #bendygirl #camping #sacredgathering #soultribe #tantra

• Chris PickleDick
      Participant

Anyone else want to see Jenevieve Hexxx get put in her place by a muscular Goddess? Kelli Provocateur, Jenny Valentine, or Lauren Fogle are my favorite choices for an easy victory over this sexy sinister contortionist…

• Admin
      Keymaster

Advaita (non duality, the oneness of god/goddess) & tantra yoga are the sacred rituals of communion that fructify the Shiva/shakti love affair.

This luscious union conjures Ananda (pure bliss consciousness )
      Such LOVE!
      #shivashakti #priestesspath #tantrayoga #tantricsexuality #tantra #shaktirising #amrita #tantrika #kundaliniyoga

• Admin
      Keymaster

Love moves the soul into action! In 4 days my big house of the last 10 years morphs into an RV which has its “roots” in another state.
      I own very little at this point but my sexy beds , lavish Kama sutra Lounge pillows, tapestry’s and my Bellydance costumes.
      My cats have a huge “catio” and they move in 11days.

Soon after (Mid September) the Jen Zaya Mystic arts studio will open and in one year our Mystery School out on the land will manifest into all its glory.

The world is changing but in the chaos there is the seed of magnificence waiting to bloom.
      When we are diligent with the watering we build a forest of magickal new world creation.

This place will be open to all beings with the heart ,desire and courage to tend to our precious seeds and to each other.
      I’ll see many of you soon! ❤️🧚🏼🔥
      SO EXCITING!
      #jenzayamysticarts #jenzayamysteryschool #priestesspath #tantra #yogini #oldwaysofthegoddess #dakini #mysticart #ritualmagic #kundaliniyoga #ecstaticdance #bellydance #permaculture #offthegrid #psychicarts #paganism #lovevibes #goddesstemple #naturemagick #yoga #ritualtheatre

• Admin
      Keymaster

Love moves the soul into action! In 4 days my big house of the last 10 years morphs into an RV which has its “roots” in another state.
      I own very little at this point but my sexy beds , lavish Kama sutra Lounge pillows, tapestry’s and my Bellydance costumes.
      My cats have a huge “catio” and they move in 11days.

Soon after (Mid September) the Jen Zaya Mystic arts studio will open and in one year our Mystery School out on the land will manifest into all its glory.

The world is changing but in the chaos there is the seed of magnificence waiting to bloom.
      When we are diligent with the watering we build a forest of magickal new world creation.

This place will be open to all beings with the heart ,desire and courage to tend to our precious seeds and to each other.
      I’ll see many of you soon! ❤️🧚🏼🔥
      SO EXCITING!
      #jenzayamysticarts #jenzayamysteryschool #priestesspath #tantra #yogini #oldwaysofthegoddess #dakini #mysticart #ritualmagic #kundaliniyoga #ecstaticdance #bellydance #permaculture #offthegrid #psychicarts #paganism #lovevibes #goddesstemple #naturemagick #yoga #ritualtheatre

• Admin
      Keymaster
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.