Home Forums Fighters & Prospects Jenevieve Hexxx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Welcome to my page!

Admin
    Keymaster

The vampire faeries from the land of the wild are back together creating exquisite sexy magick. @masuimimax ?
    ???
    #girlfriends #wildwomen #darkgoddesses #bendy #girlfriend #badgirls ❤️

Admin
    Keymaster

Have you embraced divine feminine flesh today? Lay on Mother Earth…she’s a sexy goddess. I’ll hug @masuimimax today. ? ??
    #girlfriends #divinefeminine #girlfriend #goddessenergy #soulsisters #bikinibody #fitbooty

Admin
    Keymaster

I was planning on doing laundry but the power of the dragon took over my feet and I went into a flexible frenzy of luvin ?
    Live wildly my luvs. Make every moment magickal. Be here now otherwise you will miss your sexy life. ❤️ You are loved and safe to express your most primal beast. ?‍♂️
    #dragons #dagon #flexiblegirls #bendy #freespirit #splits #contortion #livewild #laundryroom #gyspysoul

Admin
    Keymaster

The alchemy of ecstasy ?
    How do we love and share our open hearted passion with a twin flame lover and practice non attachment?
    We trust and have faith in the sensual exploration of cosmic connection and love. TRUST.
    Get comfortable with not knowing what the hell is next and dive into how uncomfortable that is.
    Use mystical harmonies (music) and sacred movement to evolve the sensations through your body,mind and soul.
    Breath into now and ONLY now.
    Non attachment ….??❤️
    Online and in person workshops to share what I’ve learned about this coming soon. ❤️

Admin
    Keymaster

What do my luvs feel about BDSM relationships?
    I’m not very familiar with them but I have seen some beautiful mutual communication and erotic Ecstasy when watching bondage arts.
    Some people feel it sexy because it’s a power exchange but I prefer wild abandon and primal free spirited hot Lovin.
    I must say I see the appeal due to the raw honesty in those relationships but it is something that can transfer over into deeply divine love relationships as well if we have an open heart and mind.
    Where there is love there is no fear.
    Save the power struggle for the sexy passion in bed!
    That can be real trust “bond-ing!
    ???
    See what @miss_poison1 and I think. Find the link.. ??
    #fishnetstockings #fishnets #stockings #girlfriends #pantyhosefetish #lovefreely

Admin
    Keymaster

Pic 1 or 2? My Capricorn sistar and I had a lavish afternoon of playful pleasure in my succulent palace of forbidden sacred sin. @ariellaferreraofficial
    There is a link of course…??❤️
    #girlfriends #girlsdayout #divinefeminine #soulsisters #bikiniseason #divinefeminineenergy #girlswholikegirls

Admin
    Keymaster

Twist , stretch and ring out the stuck emotions. It’s spring cleaning for the soul.
    It may make you cry or laugh or get angry ..good!
    Emotions are energy.
    They get stuck in the subtle body sometimes and can cause Grief.
    Once we can undulate the deeper sensations through our physical form we can purge what hurts our soul and revel in the sweet sexy spots.
    MOVE YOUR BODY ❤️❤️❤️
    Do you have a daily physical practice that takes you deep within? Yessss please!
    #kundaliniyoga #shaktirising #yogini #godeep #lovewins #yogapractice #bendy #tantrayoga #flexiblegirls #kundalnikriyayoga #kundalinirising #doit #contortion

Admin
    Keymaster

Tantric Levitation ritual. ?
    Do you believe in our supernatural abilities to take flight?
    Do you know we can balance the two hemispheres of our brain to achieve what is seemingly “impossible” or called witchcraft or magick?
    ?
    #levitation #tantricyoga #tantricyogini #lotus #kundaliniawakening #shaktirising #gnosticserpent #yogini #bendy #tantra

Admin
    Keymaster

?Tantric mysticism?
    Traditional Tantric texts relate to 5 topics which are Not all about s*x and orgasms (in this post anyway ??)
    1. The Creation of the universe
    2. The Destruction of the universe
    3. Worship of the Divine in various forms
    4. Attainment of the goals of life and spiritual powers
    5. The Ways of meditation to realize the ultimate truth

Tantra emphasizes blissful kundalini stimulating techniques including ritual, mantra and mystical visualization.
    It has a magnificent universal approach that uses all types of methods and rejects nothing to attain liberation of the divine within. ???

Some of the teachings delve deeply into metaphysics and the occult
    Those are wondrous magical practices!
    Tantra gives a special place to the Goddess in all forms and her worship.
    Shall we begin? ????‍♀️
    #tantra #goddessenergy #tantric #shaktirising #magick #divinefeminine #shivashakti #occultism #kundaliniawakening #sattva #dakini #the64arts #science #tantrayoga

Chris PickleDick
    Participant

Top 5 Dream Matches for Jenevieve Hexxx

• Jenny Valentine (bustiest vs bustiest)
    • Lauren Fogle (hottest vs hottest)
    • Monica Garcia (prettiest vs prettiest)
    • Jade Emin (domination from one side)
    • Salina De La Renta (Booty Camp Champ title)

Admin
    Keymaster

One more (IG friendly) ? teaser pic from our scene!
    My Production and directorial debut for @adulttimecom .
    Of course it was a mystical theme dedicated to the great mother goddess.
    Do you know there are 64 arts in the Kama Sutra? ?
    Coming soon to you, for you and because of you. ❤️
    The magickal temple priestess are @gratefulredtour @ariellaferreraofficial @serenesirenx ?
    The insanely hot woman behind the lens @arielxfights ?
    Makeup by my favorite MUA ever! @agsfirme
    Blessed be. ??
    #kamasutra #directorialdebut #adultsonlyplease #divinefeminine #tantric #goddessenergy #girlswholikegirls #priestesstraining #tantra #ritualmagic #kamasutratemple #64arts #dakini #templepriestess

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.