Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Audrey Monique want’s Bella Ink again. they had a match at Booty Camp 2 and by Audrey’s action’s at “Rev It Up”
      it is clear Audrey want’s Bella again and I am sure Bella will agree to another match!

• Dean P
      Participant

i also totally believe if you would offer Maxine Frost vs Serina Kyle III both fighters would accept the challenge as I truly think each wants “bragging rights” over the other as they are currently 1-1.

• Admin
        Keymaster

They’re both from Canada and the problem is getting them to the US where most of our events are. But I’m sure we’ll see them back in the ring sooner than later.

• Admin
      Keymaster

Audrey Monique vs. Bella Ink 2 would be one of the best rematches in LFC history, it would break the internet, but that’s not up to me.

• Dean P
        Participant

I saw today, September 1, 2021, on your site Maxine Frost wants to be a more active member of the LFC, great! Yes I understand about getting her back in this country so maybe we can call that a “work in progress”. Serina Kyle may also fall under the “work in progress” situation. I will always think they both want a third match against each other to prove once and forever who is the “better woman”. 2022 is “just around the corner”. lol

• Dean P
        Participant

another idea for a match in 2022, old boss Maxine Frost vs new boss Holly Mel.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.