Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello LFC fans! Welcome to my page!

• Admin
      Keymaster

From my #lfc #bootycamp2 #debut looking #readytorumble against Shay. #nodaysoff since cause there’s a ton more events coming up and a girl’s gotta be #ringready. #theoriginaldiva #prowrestler #mma #lingeriefighting #grecoromanwrestling #superbeasttrainingcompound #fitnessmotivation #rhinestones #fishnets

• Chris PickleDick
        Participant

As beautiful and sexy and as powerful as she is, Crystal White was far from impressive in her debut. Yes, she got the win. However, it was a decision victory over a much smaller opponent. Due to her underwhelming performance, This Pickle will be cheering against This Amazon. Here’s a quick wishlist of better hotter fighters I’d love to watch Crystal White lose to…

Monica Garcia

Jenny Valentine

Sarah Brooke

Jessie Santos

Tomiko Tajima

• Admin
        Keymaster

Monica Garcia – great matchup, could go either way

Jenny Valentine – advantage to Crystal, she would use her length to keep the distance and maybe go in for the submission

Sarah Brooke – Sarah has skills from what we saw in the last event, but maybe a bit reckless, slight advantage to Crystal.

Jessie Santos – I don’t think Crystal is ready for Jessie, she’ll need a few more fights before challenging the crème de la crème.

Tomiko Tajima – Great matchup, both with similar builds – Tomiko is always ready to fight and can go the distance. Could go either way.

Crystal is a powerhouse and a great asset to the LFC roster. Fans are taking notice.

• Admin
      Keymaster

@crottethesuperbeast really put on a show last night. I can’t wait for the next show June 10th.#theoriginaldiva #1womanshow #oldschool #prowrestling #mixedmatch #intergendermatch #tagmatch #darkartsentertainment #churchofwrestling

• Admin
      Keymaster

Got a lil #sun on the rooftop of our #airbnb this past weekend down in #mexico. It was no one else staying in the building that day so I got to #brownmyrounds and not worry about #tanlines. My go-to #tanningoil is #bananaboat #spf4 to get my skin #Caribbean dark and I don’t burn in the sun. I love that stuff. Hard to find spf under 15 lately so if you find some buy it! Gratuitous #abcheck lol.
      #vacationmode with 50mil #stemcelltherapy #treatment #plasmarich #placentaimplant at #regenamex so I can live another #century. First time for everything right?
      #prowrestling #prowrestlers

• Admin
      Keymaster

From last night’s #workout at #lvaclife. #theoriginaldiva #fitnessmotivation #prowrestler #flex #nodaysoff

• Admin
      Keymaster

Is this a convincing #meanmug lol? New #prowrestling #promo pic by @elleolsendesigns at #thesuperbeasttrainingcompound. #theoriginaldiva #prowrestler #lingeriefc #mma #grecoroman #strongstyle #grappler #modelmaybe #stunts #fitnessmotivation #bodybuilding #nudeillusion #greeneyedredbone

• Admin
      Keymaster

Sometimes #itsthelighting lol. But seriously, that ain’t nothing to sneeze at. #bodyodyody #flex #funinthesun #fitnessmotivation #subscribe #greeneyedredbone #tattoos #starsinyoureyes #madeyoulook #strikeapose #modelmaybe #photoshoot

• Admin
      Keymaster

#photo by @danny_vegas702 at the chill pool in #lasvegas
      #bikini by @williumsterling
      #theoriginaldiva #1womanshow #greeneyedredbone #prowrestler #fitnessmotivation

• Admin
      Keymaster

Just a couple pics from #sturgis. Taking pics with some #motorcycles and whatnot. No big deal…
      #theoriginaldiva #1womanshow #strikeapose

• Admin
      Keymaster
    • Admin
      Keymaster
    • Admin
      Keymaster
    • Admin
      Keymaster
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.