Home Forums Fighters & Prospects Bella Ink

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello LFC fans! Welcome to my page!

Admin
    Keymaster

Its always nice to add some weight on ???

? @bellisomoportraiture
    Hair/Makeup: Me

#POTD #blackandwhite #tattoos #tattedgirls #blonde #indiana #model #wrestler #boobs #goal #pose

Admin
    Keymaster

Time to get back into the swing of things new year new me. Will be focused on being super strong and beating all my opponents ??

#wrestler #wmma #fighter #prowrestler #tour

Admin
    Keymaster

The eyes say it all

#tattedgirls #blonde #redlips #model #wrestler #fighter #entrepreneur

Admin
    Keymaster

Life is a box of chocolates ? ?: @bright_v_prod Hair/makeup: @jessicaly2333 #model #POTD #happyvalentinesday #valentines #redlips #tattoos #tatted #pose #texas #february #februarybaby #pisces #blonde #tan #pretty

Admin
    Keymaster

In #florida loving the 80 degree weather #model #florida #blonde #tattoos #fendi #pretty #gorgeous #potd #followforfollowback

Admin
    Keymaster

It was awesome meeting and working with @salinadelarenta make sure to be on the look out for our content hope to make more in the future! #prowrestling #wrestling #fighters

Admin
    Keymaster

Had a great night last night working this #mma and #kickboxing event! Wow what a show thanks @american_top_team_tampa for having me! Can’t wait to do it again #ringgirl #wmma #fighting #florida #ringside #tattoos #tattedgirls

Admin
    Keymaster

Last day in Florida heading to Vegas tomorrow for my fight ???????? #lasvegas #model #wrestler #tattoos #blonde #boobs #fighter

Chris PickleDick
    Participant

Bella Ink and This Pickle are rivals, so I cheer against her every time. She’s gotten the better of Chris Pickle, as of late. How? Currently on a winning streak, and destroyed Dill in a clever tweet, Bella has the upper hand. However, this isn’t going to stop The Pickle’s criticism, cynicism, and disapproval of this warrior women. Here are some of my favorite fighters that I’d like to see stop Bella in her tracks, and with wins pad their stats:

Tomiko Tajima

Salina De La Renta

Jenny Valentine

Jenevieve Hexxx

Serina Kyle

Sarah Brooke

Brooke Gilley

Admin
    Keymaster

This is the new norm ? #workout #planetfitness #tattoos #inked #inkedgirls #tan #blonde #fitness #motivation #wrestler #mma #boxer #covid_19 #maskup

Chris PickleDick
    Participant

Who is she going to fight next? I want to see her lose…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.