Lingerie Fighting Championships Forums LFC Prospects Anastasia 22yr-5’6-132lbs (168cm-60kg)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello ,

My name is Anastasia born in Kiev Ukraine lived since 2010 in the Netherlands , I am 22 year old , height 5’6 (168cm) , Weight 132lbs (60kg).

I like fighting in Lingerie very much , now and then I do that with other men and women at my home.

My sport background is : Judo (2e dan Blackbelt) , BJJ (purplebelt) and in Kiev I did Sambo (Russian Martial Arts Sport with lot of Judo,BJJ and wrestling technics).

I hope I will be in the USA soon and when it will be possible I would love to fight then also on one of the LFC events .Anastasia

Anastasia

Anastasia

Anastasia

Anastasia

Anastasia

Anastasia

Anastasia Blue Gi

Anastasia

• Admin
      Keymaster

Very nice! I will let the CEO know that you’re interested in fighting for us.

• Anastasia
      Participant

NoGi grappling training tournament with friends Sunday 11th april 2021 at my home.

Fighters :
      1.Me Anastasia 22yr-5’6-132lbs (2edan Judo and Purplebelt BJJ) from Venray (Netherlands)

2.Miesha 36yr-5’7-126lbs (Blackbelt BJJ) from Amsterdam (Netherlands)

3.Diana 30yr-6’3-165lbs (3e dan Judo) from Rotterdam (Netherlands)

4.Kyra 25yr-5’2-120lbs (Purplebelt BJJ and Blackbelt Judo) from Venray (Netherlands)

Matches :

1.Anastasia def Kyra

2.Miesha def Diana

3.Diana def Kyra

4.Miesha def Anastasia

5.Anastasia def Diana

6.Miesha def Kyra

result :

place 1 : Miesha

place 2 : Anastasia

place 3 : Diana

place 4 : Kyra

• lfcfan75
        Participant

2nd Dan Judo, Black belt BJJ, 3rd Dan Judo?!?!?!!? Wow, must have been very competitive. Do you have any photos to share?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.