Lingerie Fighting Championships Forums LFC Fighters Danika Della Rouge Reply To: Danika Della Rouge

Admin
Keymaster

I had such a wonderful time and experience in South Korea and made many new close friends. This was an experience of a life time and I’m so grateful to have received the opportunity to come and work for @societywrestlingkorea. Despite the hard times of COVID I was still able to have a safe and and fun time.
I made life time friendships and was able to grow as a person. I climbed to the top of multiple mountains making new heights. I’m grateful to have been able to see family that I haven’t seen in 10years and share special moments. I will forever remember this trip and continue to learn and grow, thank you Korea and everyone for making this such a special welcoming trip.
#friendship #opportunity #southkorea #pyeongtaek #luchalibre #luchalibrevolcanica #defy #defywrestling #youtube #comedy #seoul #newheights #mountains #2021 #wrestling #wrestler #lifelongfriends #athlete #expierence #commited #goals #prowrestlingsociety #growth